Event Management is a rapidly growing field. Whether you are an experienced event manager or you find yourself tasked with event management duties and responsibilities, you must be prepared to meet the increased demand for highly skilled professionals to manage the crucial aspects and the business of event management.
Dr. Joe Goldblatt’s works were instrumental in developing this seminar that exhibits the global event management competencies. Dr. Goldblatt’s event management model focuses on the art and science of event management. Participants will acquire tools, techniques and best practices to help them sharpen their ability to deliver more effective and successful event outcomes.
The course is designed to provide participants knowledge and guidelines on successful execution of different types of events through careful planning and seamless coordination.
- Plan and implement events and other related activities with accuracy and competence;
- Set and measure the event objectives;
- Apply event strategic planning;
- Set global standards for safe operations;
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts;
- Manage event staff, volunteers and teams effectively
- Define and Measure Event Objectives
- The Planning Process
- Dimensions of Event Experience
- Safe Operations
- Implementing the Event Plan
- Supplier, Staff and Volunteer Management
This seminar is ideal for you if you are:
- Tasked with handling some or all event planning, organizing, coordination and management duties for your company or organization
- In need of enhancing your skills in event management
- Interested in starting a new career in meetings, events, hospitality
- Preparing for industry certification