This program aims to provide you with a solid understanding of business risk and how to manage it. The program will expose you to the different perspectives and analyses of the possibilities for managing risk in each situation. It focuses primarily on operational, financial and reputation risk management.
- Principles, Practices and Management of Risk
- Risk Assessment and Treatment
Choose one (1) elective:
- Development of Governance and Culture of Risk
- Crises Analyses, Resilience and Future Risks
- This program will run for 3 Saturdays, 8:30PM to 12:30PM. Consisting of 3 modules with 24 hours on-line engagement.
- Classes will be held at Unit 23A, 3F Legaspi Towers 300 Roxas Blvd. cor P. Ocampo St., Malate, Manila 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Classes will be on August 5, 12, & 26, 2017.
- Each class will have seven (7) to fifteen (15) participants only.
- PHP 14,500 + VAT
- 50% Downpayment for slot reservation.