24 – 26 April 2020 | 8AM – 5PM | Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
The JMRC in Boracay is an open-to-all research conference to celebrate researchers who continue to strive for excellence in pursuit of knowledge enhancement for human development.
Abstracts of Research Papers Accepted and Presented in this conference shall be digitally published in “Ascendens Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Conference Proceedings | ISSN 2529-7902″
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- One (1) Best Research Abstract shall be awarded among all the accepted and presented paper in the conference.
- Certificate of Recognition shall be awarded to all research presenter.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all participants.
- Certificate of Appreciation shall be awarded to all participant volunteers (eg. Moderator, Registration Committee, Masters of Ceremonies)
|Role||Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|Local: Research Presenter||4500 PHP||6000 PHP|
|Local: Conference Observer||2500 PHP||3500 PHP|
|International Participant||200 USD||300 USD|
Visit online.ascendensasia.com to register.
- Early bird rates are applicable for full payments made on or before 21 February 2020.
- Certificates of Recognition shall be issued to co-authors who participated in the event only.
- Registration fee INCLUDES kits, certificates, 1 lunch and AM/PM refreshments on the day of the research conference.
- Registration fee EXCLUDES airfare, hotel accommodation and land transfer.
- Official receipt will be given at the venue in exchange of participant’s deposit slip / proof of payment.
21 February 2020
Last day of Early Bird Payment
31 March 2020
Last day of Research Abstract Submission
Last day of Payment Acceptance
24 April 2020
Arrival of Participants
25 April 2020
Conference Day Proper
26 April 2020
Free and Easy Tour
Departure of Participants
Account Name:Ascendens Asia Educational Foundation (Ph) Inc.
Checking Account Number:
640 7 64003128 6
Please complete your registration by uploading your deposit slip at online.ascendensasia.com.
MR. JOENEL CARLOS
+63 (905) 941 4653