23 November 2019 | The Enderun Colleges, McKinley, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines
The Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions and Ascendens Asia Group started this initiative of organising Multidisciplinary Research Festivals (MRFs). MRFs intend to provide platforms for young researchers to present their research works and engage them in intelligent discussions with other participants to gather more input towards enhancing their research work.
Abstracts of Research Papers Accepted and Presented in this conference shall be digitally published in “Ascendens Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Abstracts| ISSN 2529-7064″
- All research presenter and observer shall receive a Certificate of Participation.
- All research adviser shall receive a certificate as Agent of Change.
- All research presenter shall receive a Certificate of Recognition.
- One (1) best research abstract shall be awarded among all the research participants.
- Ten (10) reviewers’ choice award shall be awarded to promising research paper in the festival.
- Twenty (20) certificate of leadership shall be awarded to ground-breaking research paper.
- All recipient of the above mentioned special recognition are also entitled of a complimentary attendance to one (1) research-related seminar of Ascendens Asia Group. Valid for the whole year 2020.
|Role||Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|Research Presenter & Co-author: SHS or Undergraduate||1000 PHP||1500 PHP|
|Research Presenter & Co-author : Professional||1500 PHP||2000 PHP |
|Research Festival Observer||800 PHP||1000 PHP|
Visit online.ascendensasia.com to register.
- Early bird rates are applicable for full payments made on or before 23 October 2019.
- Certificates of Recognition shall be issued to co-authors who participated in the event only.
- Registration fee INCLUDES kits, certificates, refreshments on the day of the research festival.
- Registration fee EXCLUDES airfare, hotel accommodation and land transfer.
- Official receipt will be given at the venue in exchange of participant’s deposit slip / proof of payment.
- All research presentation is poster presentation.
23 October 2019
Last day of Early Bird Payment
Last day of Research Abstract Submission (SHS & undergraduate)
10 November 2019
Last day Research Abstract Submission (Professionals)
15 November 2019
Last day of Payment Acceptance
Last day of Registration (Observers)
23 November 2019
Research Festival Day
Account Name:Ascendens Asia Educational Foundation (Ph) Inc.
Checking Account Number:
640 7 64003128 6
Please complete your registration by uploading your deposit slip at Online.AscendensAsia.com.
MR. JOENEL CARLOS
+63 (905) 941 4653
A collaborating institution shall receive:
1. a Certificate of Recognition from Ascendens Asia Group
2. a Certificate of Recognition from Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions
3. Collaborator’s logo will be displayed to the following but not limited to:
a. Research Festival’s posters;
b. web page, and;
c. conference proceeding’s journal