27 February 2020 | St. Mary’s College of Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions, Ascendens Asia Group and St. Mary’s College of Quezon City started this initiative of organising Multidisciplinary Research Festivals (MRFs). MRFs intend to provide platforms for young researchers to present their research works and engage them in intelligent discussions with other participants to gather more input towards enhancing their research work.
Abstracts of Research Papers Accepted and Presented in this conference shall be digitally published in “Ascendens Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Abstracts| ISSN 2529-7064″
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- One (1) Best Research Abstract shall be awarded among all the accepted and presented paper in the conference.
- Certificate of Recognition shall be awarded to all research presenter.
- Certificate of Participation shall be given to all participants.
- Certificate of Appreciation shall be awarded to all participant volunteers (eg. Moderator, Registration Committee, Masters of Ceremonies)
|SMCQC Observers and Presenters||900 PHP|
|Non SMCQC SHS & College Observers & Presenters||900 PHP|
|Non SMCQC Observers||2000 PHP|
|Non SMCQC Poster Presenter||2000 PHP|
|Non SMCQC Oral Presenter||2500 PHP|
Visit online.ascendensasia.com to register.
- Official entry to this festival must receive a letter of acceptance from the organisers.
- Certificates of Recognition shall be issued to co-authors who participated in the event only.
- Registration fee INCLUDES kits and certificates only.
- Registration fee EXCLUDES lunch, airfare, hotel accommodation and land transfer.
- Official receipt will be given at the venue in exchange of participant’s deposit slip / proof of payment.
- All research presentation is poster presentation.
07 February 2020
Last day of Research Abstract Submission
Last day of Registration
18 February 2020
Last day of payment acceptance
27 February 2020
3MRF Day shall be held at St. Mary’s College, Quezon City
Account Name:Ascendens Asia Educational Foundation (Ph) Inc.
Checking Account Number:
640 7 64003128 6
Please complete your registration by uploading your deposit slip at Online.AscendensAsia.com.
Mr. Rico Concepcion
+63 (955) 364 6264