26 March 2020 | ARG Theater, De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde, Taft Ave., Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines
The Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions and Ascendens Asia Group started this initiative of organising Multidisciplinary Research Festivals (MRFs). MRFs intend to provide platforms for young researchers to present their research works and engage them in intelligent discussions with other participants to gather more input towards enhancing their research work.
Abstracts of Research Papers Accepted and Presented in this conference shall be digitally published in “Ascendens Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Abstracts| ISSN 2529-7064″
- All research presenter and observer shall receive a Certificate of Participation.
- All research adviser shall receive a certificate as Agent of Change.
- All research presenter shall receive a Certificate of Recognition.
- One (1) best research abstract shall be awarded among all the research participants.
- Two (2) reviewers’ choice award shall be awarded to promising research paper in the festival.
- Two (2) certificate of leadership shall be awarded to ground-breaking research paper.
- Three (3) people’s choice award shall be awarded to research paper chosen by audience.
|Role||Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|Research Presenter & Co-author||1000 PHP||1250 PHP|
|Research Festival Observer||900 PHP||1000 PHP|
Visit online.ascendensasia.com to register.
- Early bird rates are applicable for full payments made on or before 10 March 2020.
- Certificates of Recognition shall be issued to co-authors who participated in the event only.
- Registration fee INCLUDES kits and certificates on the day of the research festival.
- Registration fee EXCLUDES refreshments, lunch, airfare, hotel accommodation and land transfer.
- Official receipt will be given at the venue in exchange of participant’s deposit slip / proof of payment.
- All research presentation is poster presentation.
10 March 2020
Last day of Early Bird Payment
Last day of Research Abstract Submission (SHS & undergraduate)
16 March 2020
Last day of Payment Acceptance
Last day of Registration (Observers)
26 March 2020
Research Festival Day
Account Name:Ascendens Asia Educational Foundation (Ph) Inc.
Checking Account Number:
640 7 64003128 6
Please complete your registration by uploading your deposit slip at Online.AscendensAsia.com.
MR. AKIE MATIAS
+63 (917) 3080411
A collaborating institution shall receive:
1. a Certificate of Recognition from Ascendens Asia Group
2. a Certificate of Recognition from Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions
3. Collaborator’s logo will be displayed to the following but not limited to:
a. Research Festival’s posters;
b. web page, and;
c. conference proceeding’s journal