Date(s) - Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - Thursday, August 31, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Jen Manila
It’s a fact of organizational life: Leadership communication goes hand-in-hand with success—and the effective application of this skill is particularly essential in an uncertain economy when painful business decisions are made daily.
No matter how compelling the vision or how brilliant the strategy, without leadership communication there is no execution.
This fast-paced, results-oriented seminar is uniquely designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills. You’ll learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages, hone an authentic leadership voice and engage in powerful conversations that achieve results.
How You Will Benefit
- Improve your leadership communication skills
- Build greater buy-in, trust and loyalty
- Demonstrate grace under fire and defuse tension
- Overcome resistance to change
- Motivate followers and inspire them to action
- Rally support in difficult situations
What You Will Cover
The Voices of Effective Leaders – Past and Present
- Describe typical situations requiring leadership communication and assess how well you use the language of leadership in these situations
- Identify five traits of effective leadership communication and assess how well you demonstrate those traits
Finding Your Leadership Voice
- Learn the two components of a leader’s voice
- Describe several leadership communication styles and describe your dominant style
Crafting Compelling Messages That Inspire Action and Produce Results
- Pinpoint the desired results of your leadership message by using a results matrix
- Shape your leadership message
Setting the Stage for Powerful Communication
- Pick the right forum for leadership communications and create a winning setting for your key messages
- Overcome stage fright and communication anxiety
Taking the Lead
- Generate presence and charisma that command respect
- Send clear messages that maximize audience understanding
Setting the Direction You Want Others to Travel
- Communicate a clear mission and inspire vision and values
- Delegate authority in ways that prompt others to take responsibility
Influencing and Inspiring Others into Action
- Identify the factors that demotivate
- Light a fire in the hearts of others
Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring for Improved Performance
- Stimulate and guide authentic coaching, counseling and mentoring sessions
Addressing Tough and Touchy Topics in Ways That Defuse Tension
- Handle conflict and hostile disputes
Workshop Package Inclusion
AM & PM Snacks and Lunch for two (2) days.
Workshop kit and manual.
Numbered and verifiable Certificate of Participation.
Name inclusion or mention in Ascendens Asia’s News Release.
Hotel Jen Manila, Philippines
Local Participants Rate
• P8, 000 until 14-Days before the first day of the scheduled event
• P10, 000 until 7-Days before the first day of the scheduled event
• P12, 500 for on-site payments
Foreign Participants Rate
• USD 240 until 14-Days before the first day of the scheduled event
• USD 300 until 7-Days before the first day of the scheduled event
• USD 400 for on-site payments
FREE 1 SEAT for every 5 seats purchased
Rate for five seats availed of will be based on actual date of payment.
For more information and registration details, interested parties may message Mr. Joenel Carlos at +63 (905) 941 4653 or call +63 (02) 533 4186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop Package Exclusion