This program aims to help you harness the leadership skills, political resources, and cultural understanding needed to guide successful organizational change. It will also provide knowledge and understanding on how to sustain organizational change initiatives and avoid the pitfalls associated with traditional approaches to change.
- Leadership in the 21st Century and the Emerging Organization
- Change Management and Leadership Decision-Making Using the 3 Perspectives of Organizational Development
Choose one (1) elective:
- Leading Change through Understanding Power Networks
- Strategic Organization of Change and Sustainability
- This program will run for 3 Saturdays, 8:30AM to 12:30NN. Consisting of 3 modules with 24 hours on-line engagement.
- Classes will be held at Unit 23A, 3F Legaspi Towers 300 Roxas Blvd. cor P. Ocampo St., Malate, Manila 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Classes will be on July 8, 15 & 22, 2017
- Each class will have seven (7) to fifteen (15) participants only.
- PHP 14,500 + VAT
- 50% Downpayment for slot reservation.