Ascendens Asia, together with Singapore Institute of Multidisciplinary Professions, held its 1st SIMP – AAG Multidisciplinary Research festival on 17 November 2018 at SMX Convention Center, SM Aura, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
Out of almost a hundred research paper received, only eleven (11) researches from different institutions was accepted and presented. The research papers are as follows:
- A Spectrum of Deceits: Into the lives of Students Reformist of E.C. Bernabe National High School – Bagac Bataan
- Boogie Wonderland: Understanding Gender Based Violence among LGBT Community in Emilio C. Bernabe Senior High School – Bagac, Bataan
- Characterization, Evaluation and Utilization of Different MMSU Sweet Potato Accessions in the Ilocos
- Effectiveness of Simulation in Developing the Students’ Skills in chanting the oral Tradition “Oggayam” of the Tigguinans
- Extraction and Properties of Cellulose Powder from Dalandan Albedo
- Korean Invasion: Influence of Korean Culture among Senior High School Students in Emilio C. Bernabe National High School – Bagac Bataan
- Manong Pasakay: Narrotological Analysis of the Lived Experiences of Students Commuters as Basis on Policy Enhancement
- Occupational Stress of Senior High School Teachers and their Stress Management Styles
- Reading, Comprehension and Retention Analysis of Intermediate Pupils of Unisan, Agdangan and Padre Burgos Quezon: Basis for a Development Program
- Sipat-Suri Sa Flipped Learning Gamit ang Learning Management System bilang isang Student-Centered Learning Approach
- The Level of Efficacy of Learning Management System to STEM 12-1 of University of Batangas Lipa City for AY 2017-2018
The research abstract of the said research papers shall be published to Ascendens Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Abstracts with an ISSN 2591-7064, indexed by Ascendens Asia Research Index, PKP and National Library of Singapore.
Ascendens Asia is looking for partner institutions and organisations to hold research festivals. If interested, email us at email@example.com or message +63 (905) 941 4953 – Viber and WhatsApp applicable.